For Hameldon Community College, Lancashire County Council is the admission authority which sets the admissions policy and allocates places.

Moving into the area or moving schools in the district

If you are interested in learning more about life at Hameldon please contact us at any time and we will arrange a time to meet with you and showing you around our building and site.


Pupils living in the following areas (Parts of Burnley, Habergham Eaves, Hapton, Lowerhouse.) may be entitled to travelling expenses to this school provided they reside three miles or more from the school, measured by the shortest walking route. If you are in doubt over the distance between your home and the school, please check with the Area Education Office.


Hameldon Community College